admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the Kia Niro Forum

Welcome to the Niro Forum for the Kia Niro EV and Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid! As part of the MyElectricCarForums.com websites, this Niro site is dedicated to all versions of the vehicle with a plug!

Take a minute to sign up and join in the discussions about the first small crossover EV to hit North America!
acdc

Re: Welcome to the Kia Niro Forum

Hi everyone looks like a small group on here I never really got around to saying hello but here it is hello hope you're all having a good day glad to be on the Forum
AaronD12

Hi! The rarity of the EV and relative rarity of the PHEV will make this forum a quiet one. We need to get the news out so people know about this forum.

I've been a long time user of the forums for my Mitsubishi i-MiEV and my Nissan LEAF. I'm happy to be a part of this forum as well.
case

Hello everyone,
as I was triggered by a question on this forum, I felt invited to join. I live in the Netherlands, and from early May am the owner of a KIA e-Niro. I have driven it for 6500 km's (4000 miles) now, and I am very pleased with it. I had already experienced the pleasure of electric driving with my other car (Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV), so the Niro EV was a logical next step.

case
kmlisle

I am in the process of buying a 2020 Kia Niro PHEV from a Kia dealer in Crystal River Florida, Will be doing the paperwork and hope to pick it up in about a week. I am very excited but also a little intimidated by all the technology (a lot of buttons to push!), so I hope this forum will help me along and I will learn about my car as I go.

Return to “News and Main Kia Niro EV and PHEV Forum”